The Abicana Store
SECRET EXAMS AND PROCEDURES DONE ON CHILDREN AND ADULTS WHEN THEY ARE UNDER ANESTHESIA FOR OTHER REASONS
There is growing indices pointing to a practice of doing secret exams and procedures on both children and adults in addition to the thing they are under anesthesia for. Such ordeals may be done for research, for trainging of medical students, ordered by child protective agencies, ordered by school health service, ordered by police or asked for by parents or relatives.
Such procedures can involve al parts of the body. It is however typical that they are done mith endoscopes, sonds or specula through the nose, mouth, ear, esophagus, windpipe, urethra, vagina or anus. Taking of specimens through needle-like sonds from the cavities in the breast or stomach area is also typical.
Here is a list of possible observations that can help you to find out if you have been subjeted to secret procedures under anesthesia as a child, teen or adult, or if this has happened to your children or family members.
Observations that should make you suspect a secret procedure was done on you, your child or family member
- You did not know about any symptoms that suggested that you or your child needed any exam or procedure.
- People other than those espected to perform the procedure are hanging around before and after the procedure, and are talking with the staff responsible for the procedure.
- The staff insist on performing a surgical procedure or examination under general anetsesia when the procedure seems to small to make that necessary.
- A tampon or other object being left in the vagina.
- A tampon or other object being left in the anus.
- The underwear beng messed up or other signs that one has been stripped naked at the lower body.
- Waking up with unexpected catheters or tubes inserted in the urethra, anus or other body openings.
The staff informs you about the time the procedure and the time under anetshesia will be, and the time they tell is surprizingly long.
- The time from getting the anesthesia till you or your child woke up was twice the time expected.
- It took a surprizing long time before parents or the family were allowed to visit the patient after the procedure.
- The staff bahaves or shows an attitude as if they own your child or the famiy member that has the procedure.
- The school health service was more than usually interested in your child around the time of the procedure, and asking questions or doing exams that did not seem to be related to the procedure
- The teachers of your child change behavior towards your child or yourself in the time before the procedure.
- The child protective agencies were interfering with your child or your family around the time of the procedure.
- You or your child gets dreams or memory flashbacks of strange things happening with parts of your body where you did not knew you had an examination.
Bodily ymptoms that should make you suspect that secret procedures were done on you or your chil
Even though these ordeals are clandestine, they will typically produce symptoms that suggest someting of the kind has occured. Here are listed ome common sympoms:
- Pain, irritation, bleding or discharge from the nose.
- Pain, irritition, bleding or other problems in the mouth.
- Pain, irritation, slime or other problems in the respiratory tract or lungs.
- Pain, irritation or other problems in the hip joints or hip muscles.
- Pain, irritation or other problems in the urethra or bladder.
- Slime, bleeding, discharge or rest of lubrication coming out of my urethra.
- Pain or irritation in the vagina.
- Slime, bleeding, discharge or rest of lubrication coming out of the vagina.
- Pain or irritation in the anus or rectum.
- Slime, bleeding discharge or rest of lubrication coming out of the anus or rectum.
- Pain, irritation or gas in the colon or lower stomach.
- Pain or irritation in your esophagus or upper stomach.
- Signs of needles having been stuck into your stomach or breast area.
- Strange bruices around your body.
Such unexpected symptoms as listened can also occur after routinously use of endotracheal tube, IV lines, nasogastric tubes, urinary catheter or rectal tubes , so they may not allways be indicative of clandestine extra procedures.
If several of these symptoma occur at the lower body after a small procedure at the upper body, like tonsillectomy, dental work, eartube procedure or adenoidectomy, they strongly suggest some more have been done than the known procedure.
Reasons for performing secret procedures on children, teens and adults
Often the instances requiring secret medical exams done on young persons are authorities of various kind, like child protective agencies, police, community health authorities, the school a child attends, research institutes or military authorities. Sometimes parents or guardians are those asking for the procedures to be done, and sometimes the procedure has been recommended by the family doctor or pediatrician.
The staff prefer doing the examinations under disguise of some other procedure, because they think that knowledge about these highly intimate and intrusive exams would harm the child or the parents psychologically, bring protests from the parents or the child, make stories circulate, or the knowledge could cause the staff to be accused of sexual abuse.
Actual purposes for doing such exams are:
- The patient is used for practical training in endoscopic procedures for medical students and doctors under specialization.
- Authorities perform general surveillance of the health status of the young population in the society.
- One surveils presence of specific microbes in the bodies of the young population.
- Authorities are secretly mapping evidence of sexual activities in the young population.
- Research projects are going on, especially projects regarding growth and physical development of children and adolescents.
- Health institutions harvest tissue, especially stem cells to be used for research and in treatment of other patients.
- One investigates symptoms of possible disease in a young person.
- Child protection agencies or other authorities suspect parents or other near persons to subject the child for sexual abuse, physical abuse or neglect of needs, and want to investigate without neither the parents, nor the child to know.
- Authorities secretly places electronic chips in the body of young persons to be able to follow the whereabouts and physiological parameters in the person by wireless transmission.
Some societies seem to do mandatory or recommended endocopic exams through body opening of children and teens at specific age levels as a kind of comprehensive physical screening. One prefers however not to let the young person know about it, and disguise it by doing it in the same session as some other non-secret surgery under anesthesia.
POLL ABOUT MEDICAL EXAMS AND PROCEDURES DONE SECRETLY UNDER ANESTHESIA
I am performing a public poll about such clandestine ordeal as described here and the occurance of symproms indicating such ordeals. If you whish, you can take the poll anonymously at this adress: Here are the questions the poll.
If you wish to take the poll, you can answer the questions through my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The answars will be used for statistic and the most interesting answers published without any identity revealed.
WHAT WAS YOUR AGE WHEN YOU HAD THE PROCEDURE UNDER ANESTHESIA
At preschool age 0-6.
At schoolage 6-9
As preteen 10-12
As early teen 13-16
As late teen 17-20
As young adult 21-30 Adult aged 31-50
Adult above 50
WHERE DID THE PROCEDURE OCCUR