The Abicana webstore
Click here for: Natural drugs against ailments in the digestive system, circulation, hormonal system, skin, respiration, musculoscheletal system, psychological functions and general physiology. Examples: Edema, hemorrhoids, ADHD, hypothyroidism, allergy, UTI, yeast infection, prostata problems
||Click here for: Products for anti-aging and revitalization of the sexual functions, digestion, skin, circulation, joints, muscles, allertness and work capacity. Help for skin and hair problems. Help to get and stay slim. Natural aphrodisiaca for women and men, including stimulation of erections. female genital functions and orgasms.|
Products to get training success and to create body wellness
Supplements to help you get success from your exercises
Nutrient supplements for body-building and performance sport - products for men
- All kind of supplements of proteins, carbohydrates, essential fattty
acids, vitamins, minerals, performance stimulants, growth stimulants and
weight-gainers for body-builders and athletes of performance sports. Please
click on this banner to see the products.
Anabolic muscle growth stimulators
A MUSCLE BUILDING DRUG with also general anti-aging properties - This product is especially formulated to increase the muscle growth you get from training and bodybuilding. It works by increasing and giving better controle of the growth hormone secretion. A higher and better controlled production of growth hormones will also help to get rid of fat deposits on wrong areas, help to regain general vigour and regain a youthful skin structure.
Even more health products, for products to help by ailments and for anti-aging drugs
Feel and look younger, reverce aging- These anti-aging drugs stimulate you to produce more growth hormones. The effect you can expect from the drugs are: Less wrinkles, crows feet, laugh lines, and age spots. Firmer, smoother and more elastic skin. Better physical condition for work and sport. Faster metabolism and easier to take away unwanted fat on the body. Increased msucle mass and better results from training. Stronger nails. Better heir growth and restored hair color. Better blood sugar ballance. More dense and stronger bones. Stronger mental attention and memory. A better mood. A vitalized sex drive and capability. Better cholesterole ballance. you sleep better. You see clearer. you get more resistant to infections.
Nutrient supplements for body-building and performance sport - products for men and women - All kind of supplements of proteins, carbohydrates, essential fattty acids, vitamins, minerals, performance stimulants, growth stimulants and weight-gainers for body-builders and athletes of performance sports. Please click on this banner to see the products.
BULK HERBS, teas, bath and body, aromatherapy
Some advices for training and body development
To get bigger muscles you must use high power so that you use nearly your maximal strength , for example lifting heavy weights.
You must also eat food containing enough protein for your muscle development and enough carbohydrates and fat for the energy you when are training.
How to get the body shape you want
To get a higher peak performance, for example be able to run faster, you must engage in training where you use nearly your maximal energy capacity and have a near maximal oxygen consume.
Such exercises will place a high load on your internal organs like the heart, circulatory system and the lungs, and will thereby also train these organs to a greater capacity.
Running, swimming, playeing ball games, cycling, tennis and cross country skiing are examples of such activities.
To achieve a higher peak perfomance, you take 5-6 short intervals with such activities where you use nearly all your capasity, and take a break to rest between each interval.
How to develop endurance
Endurance is developed simply by doing longer sessions of training that give a higher energy output and oxygen consume than the average daily activities, but not so high as by training to develop peak performance.
Running, swimming, playing ball games, cycling, tennis and cross country sking are examples of such activities that can be used also for this purpose. You take a continuing session of 30 - 40 min with some of these activities.
Combining training for endurance and peak performance
Training for these abilities can be combined in one and the same session. You simply perform a session of 30 min - 40 min with moderate speed and effort, and in that session you burst out 4 - 6 spurts of high speed and effort.
Training your muscles will also strengthen your bone structure and help avoid loosing bone tissue.
However, having a diet with enough minerals, especially calcium is necessary. A supplement of calcium and other minerals may be useful.
How to loose weight with training
Training sessions where you use more energy than with your ordinary daily activities will help you loose weight.
Running, cycling, cross country skiing and swimming are activities good for loosing weight.
However, the diet is also important. You must have emough proteins in your diet. Your diet should also contain carbohydrates and fat, but somewhet less than the amout necessary for the energy you use. Then body fat will be taken for energy purposes.
Combining the purposes
Most people probably will want to get all of the listed purposes to some degree. This can be achieved in a three day program:
Day one: Weight training or other kinds of muscular strength training. You exercise the most muscles in body parts you want to be round and curved, and other muscles somewhat less. Stretch out some minutes after your training.
Day to: Cycling, swimmin, running or another type of condition training. You perform a session of 40 min. Most of the time you use moderate speed, but you take 4.6 spurts of maximal capacity. You can also take a 25 min session with moderate speed. And then take 4-6 spurts with total rest between each spurt. Stretch out some minutes after the training.
Day three: Yoga or stretching. It is also useful to combine the physical stretching or yoga exercises with some kind of meditation.
The role of the diet
The diet is very important for achieving results in training. Here are some simple advices about good diet:
- Make your meals from clean unprocessed sources. Never use fast food or preprocessed food.
- Do not eat very much snacks, sweet beverages, cakes or other suger or fat laden products.
- In each meal have at least one thing from this list: Fish, seafood, foul /poultry, lean meat, mushrooms, lean diary products. Then you get enough proteins. Also variate between these sources.
-Eat some fat fish at least three times a week. Then you get important essential fatty acids that you find in fat fish.
- In each meal eat some fruit or vegetables. They should be consumed raw or gently cooked. Never cook them so that the content of vitamins, minerals or nutrients are destroyed or washed out.
- In each meal eat some whole corn bread or cereals, potatoes, peas or beans. Then you get the right kind of carbohydrates.
- Eat some almonds, nuts, sunflower seeds or other fat seed every day. Variate between the different types of seeds. Then you get many essential fatty acids you need.
- If you perform high peformance training, some supplements of vitamins and minerals is useful, simply because by such training you need more of it. If you want to increase the mass of your muscles very much, a protein supplement can also be useful.
- The fat you use for frying or for warm cooking should be olive oil or rape oil. other knds of oils undergo chemical changes that make dangerous substances when heated.
- You should not add much fat to your meals. However, the fat you use should be natural oils. Variate between different types of oils, so that you get all the essential fatty acids and not too much of some of them.
- Do not fry or cook your food hard. This causes nutrients to be destroyed or washed out, and can produce noxious chemicals.
- Eat 4 - 5 times a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is nutritional in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.